Blue Juice mushrooms, also known as Psilocybe Cyanescens, are a type of psychedelic mushroom that is known for its blue staining on the cap and stem when handled or bruised. These mushrooms have been used for thousands of years by indigenous cultures for spiritual and medicinal purposes. In recent years, they have gained popularity in the recreational market as well. In this article, we will discuss how to make blue juice mushrooms.
- Also Read: How to Make Blue Juice – Blue Pea Juice
How To Make Blue Juice Mushrooms: Steps for
- First, obtain spores or spawn of Psilocybe Cyanescens. These can be purchased online or obtained through a trusted source.
- Next, prepare a substrate for the mushrooms to grow on. This can be done by mixing together brown rice flour, vermiculite, and water to create a moist and nutrient-rich environment for the mushrooms to grow.
- Sterilize the substrate by heating it in a pressure cooker for 1 hour at 15 psi.
- Once the substrate has cooled, inoculate it with the spores or spawn.
- Place the inoculated substrate in a container and cover it with plastic wrap or aluminum foil to create a dark and humid environment for the mushrooms to grow.
- Wait for the mushrooms to fully colonize the substrate, which usually takes around 2-3 weeks.
- Once the substrate is fully colonized, remove the plastic wrap or aluminum foil, and place the container in a warm and well-ventilated area.
- Wait for the mushrooms to fully fruit, which usually takes around 7-14 days.
- Once the mushrooms are fully grown, harvest them and dry them for later use.
Note: Psilocybin mushrooms are Schedule I controlled substance and possession, distribution and cultivation of them is illegal in many countries and states.
Making blue juice mushrooms can be a fun and rewarding experience, but it is also important to remember that Psilocybin mushrooms are Schedule I controlled substances and possession, distribution and cultivation of them is illegal in many countries and states. It is also important to ensure that proper precautions are taken to avoid contamination and to ensure that the mushrooms are safe to consume. With the right knowledge and resources, you can successfully grow and harvest your own blue juice mushrooms.